Stero in new TL?

How's the quality of the audio system in the new TL? One thing I expect from a luxury car is a decent audio system, but I think the TL is made by Panasonic which certainly doesn't make me think of quality when it comes to audio?

Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com

eulalia.azua

The quality is excellent. The CD player won't play MP3 files - by design- as they didn't want lower quality music on the system. How's that for hubris?

Reply to
pj.chris

They play if you burn them to disc. The Radio is 5.1 surround that plays audio dvds. The demo dvd disc really shows off the radios capabilites. It also has buit in XM that displays artist and song which is nice. Overall one of the best car radios ive heard.

Reply to
Don Moore