Will there be a mid year RL model coming out at the end of summer

Does anyone know if there will be a mid year (middle of 2006 - a 2006 and a half) model change to the RL (or even the TL)? I must buy a new car this year and would just as soon wait a few months and get the later model that may have minor changes and fixes that are not included in the current year's model. Does Acura or Honda as a rule have mid year model upgrades. Thanks.

Reply to
broye

I wouldn't. You know what they say about new models. I made that mistake on my last vehicle.

Wait until the bugs are worked out. You're better off in the end.

Reply to
NJ Vike