1985 Audi Coupe gt

I have an audi coupe of 1985 with a 2.0 engine, my engine doesn't work properly anymore. I've find another engine for my car, a 2.2. I want to place this 2.2 new engine in my car, but I don't know if it will fit in my car. What other things should I also know?

Can Anyone help me?

Sebo from Belgium

Reply to
Sebo

The 2.2 engines are I5 turbo from the T44 series. They should fit physically but the computer, wiring harness and sensors would be a very big hurdle to overcome in the swap.

Better to look further for a 2.0 like yours or pay for a rebuild.

Sebo wrote:

Reply to
Tony