Looking for Sun Roof Seal for my 1985 Audi GT Coupe

Does any one on this list know how to find out where I can purchase a sunroof seal on the internet?

I'm even interested to know what the part # is so I can search it online. Please let me know if you can help with this.

Many thanks, _ MA

Reply to
majid

Is this that gasket that goes all around the metal sliding portion? Might be part # 855 877 297 and it might be at the dealer. :-) IIRC

later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
One out of many daves