1994 Audi Front Passenger Door Tough to Open

I've heard a few people ask this elsewhere and I'm experiencing the same thing. Passengers opening the front passenger door to get in and out find it hard to open. I tried spraying WD-40 in the opened handle but it didn't fix it permanently. Any BTDT? My car is a 1994 90CS Quattro Sport but I know at least a guy with a 100S with a broken door that has advanced stages of what I'm experiencing.

Reply to
Nathan Widmyer