Attention S4 Owners!

I've got a 2000 S4 ending its lease this week, and being returned to the dealer. My car contains an APR chip boosting HP from 250 to 307. Car has worked flawlessly with this ecu upgrade for 2.5 years. If you would like this ecu, you can have it for just $200 Canadian plus swap for your stock ECU. (Chip retails for $595 U.S. from APR) My chip is customized for 91 Octaine fuel, and a Tiptronic tranny. Please drop me a line immediately if you would like to make this swap.

Also, I have a set of Miglia 17" rims mounted with Sumitomo ZR rated tires. This combo fits beautifully over the stock brake set up. I'll sell these for best offer.

Reply to
Mark

Imad Al-Ghouleh

No.