1999 A4 - Turns off when I come to a stop! Help!

When my A4?s RPM?s dip under 1 --- the engine shuts off. Very frightening when it happened once in the the middle of a turn. Can anyone tell me what this may be and how much you think it may cost?

Thank you for your help! :(

Reply to
beach3306

This could be caused by lots of things. You need to take it to a competent mechanic to troubleshoot.

Reply to
JimV