Castrol SLX Longlife II

does anyone know the going rate for 4 litres of SLX Longlife II and even better, does anyone know an online supplier? My local parts shop stocks it, but it's 48 quid. I know it's an expensive oil, but that seems a bit steep.

I know Halfords also stock it- that's where I'll probably go if there's no better option.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

GSF now stock it, and it's cheaper than halfrauds.

Andy

Nik&Andy

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

Thanks. I had thought of GSF or Euro, but they don't list it on the site.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Yes they do, that's where I got this from!!!

Search under car - VW Touran, oil components, oil

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

I got 4 litres for £32 from PartCo in Warrington.

Locate your local store at:

However the site seems to be down at the moment.

Reply to
Mr Me

It doesn't appear if the car is an Audi A3 though :-(, despite it being required for the variable servicing. I might mail GSF to let them know.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

I buy mine off Ebay. I got my last lot for £21.49 for 5 litres with postage but I got lucky. You can even get it cheaper direct from Germany with postage than some places in the UK.

This guy has 10 bottles. If my maths is right then it would be £29 for 4 litres.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Goulding