2002 A4 Avant Radio Dead

my A4's radio just went completely dead. no lights, no working buttons, nothing! what's the deal? does anyone know of any fixes?

Reply to
tockeyhockey

Fuse? Take a look in the manual and see what else (if anything) runs on the same fuse as the radio. If that is also not working, then should be the fuse.

Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

actually, i pulled the wire off the battery and everything came back on. the only problem now is that my rsp is not working (not that i really need to know the names of the songs that are coming across on the radio, but it is a nice feature).

any suggesti> snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
tockeyhockey

Good deal, glad it's working again. Re: the RSP, I believe the default is 'off' so I think you have to use the menu button to turn it on again. My car isn't here otherwise I could tell you exactly.....

Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

Reply to
tockeyhockey

Whats RSP, is it an American thing? like Europes RDS?

Reply to
Ronny