Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

VAG Q
We have just purchased a Polo 1.4S, 35K from new with full dealer SH. It's coming six years old, at what mileage/timescale should we start thinking cam belt and related bits. dj
1
1

Re: Re: Professori väittää homeopatiaa huuhaaksi
Maailmaa parhaillaan silpova ydinpäästöjen synnyttämä nälänhätä alkaa saada sellaiset mittasuhteet, ettei sellaista olla nähty maailmansotien 40-luvun. Suomessa ei tietysti poliittisesta...

Roof rack
Hi there, Want to add a Roof rack, i looked around & they are quite a few which one should i choose? What is the Audi rack like? Thank you, jhon.
6
6

Convertible Top Stopped working
I had a chair in my back seat and I could get it out of the car so being blonde I put the top down, half way down it just stopped. It got stuck on one of the chair legs. I got the chair out. I read...
5
5

Re: In.pro. clear tail light problem
Hi, I just read your post, and I'm having the same problem. Just wondering if you found a solution. Erwin

1995 90 rear bearings
What is the trick to removing the rear wheel bearings? 12ton press does not begin to press it out. Was able to press the hub out. Just not the bearing. Torch to me, is the last resort.
9
9

Re: Cam belt
They're starting to go back to chains now. I believe all the Audi V6 and V8 are now chain and some of the 4 cylinders too e.g. 1.8TFSI and 2.0TFSI IIRC. FYI, the VR5, VR6, W8, W12 and W16 are all...

Where's my starter
I've got the 1994 Audi 100 S, 2.8 liter engine. It is not starting. When I turn the key I can hear a click followed by a very low level buxx that last about 2-3 seconds. I believe the problem is the...
6
6

Oil level low warning
My 03 2.7 A6 will warn of low oil level after I have been on the highway around 150 continuous miles. The level is fine and after the car is shut down and sits overnight it is fine until the next long...
1
1

1985 Audi 4000s idling rich
My Audi 1985 Audi 4000 is running perfectly well when warmed up after about one minute. The problem is rough idle and running rich when starting the cold engine. I replaced a leaking valve cover...
9
9

Re: 2001 A4 2.8Q Bottom Engine shield.
I keep having problem with the Engine Shield since with oil changes - mechanic "forgot" top properly replace or redo all the screws. Have to replace them...costly!! Last two oil changes...the shield...
5
5

Audi Door panel
Is there one here that can guide me. I would like to get the door panel off (left front) without destroying anything, It is an A4 from 2005 Ole
1
1

Leaking oil filler cap?
Hi all, I have a slight problem with my US spec '98 A4 2.8 Quatro. It seems that the oil pools around the oil filler cap and then will drip down on to both the plastic covers and on to the head and...
2
2

HID Conversion Kits
I was hoping to buy a new hid conversion kit but I am not sure what colour looks good on my car. Any advice?
1
1

1990 audi 100
I have a 1990 audi 100 that starts and idles fine while sitting. Once I take it out and drive it and it warms up and get it to 3500 rpm's it then backloads and runs poor. It will only go about 15 - 20...
4
4