Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Upholsterry
I want to reupholster all four seats on my 2000 Audi A4. I want to have the sides done in ultra leather and the centers done in Alcantara. The material is sold by the yard and each yard is about 54"...

PPI RS TT based on the Audi TT
With the new Audi TT, the German tuning company unveiled a new tuning kit for the well-known vehicle which satisfys even the most discerning requirements. The new kit contains a front lip spoiler, new...

Re: Audi 80 B4 1,9 TDI ECU pinout
Hi, first of all sorry for my bad english! I looked for manual about "how to read off the ecu" and found your posting! If you´re looking actually for a solution check this site (Sorry, it wasn´t...

Factory-fitted immobiliser?
Does anyone know if all UK Audis from 1995 model year onwards come with a factory-fitted immobiliser? thanks
2
2

Audi 100 Transmission is toast
Burned out the second transmission on my 89 100. I had a used transmission and transaxle put in about a year ago, and it's been acting up for about the last 6 mos. Reverse slipping when hot, and some...
4
4

Audi A3 TDI Clubsport To Burn Oil, Rubber
Since winning Le Mans with a diesel R10, Audi has been surprisingly shy about emphasizing diesel motorsports as part of its brand. That's starting to change; Audi's been showing versions of its R8...

Audi A6 quattro 95 oil leak.
Hi, An additional problem with my A6 is a very bad oil leak which seems to come from "top rear". The oil drips over the exhaust and causes an embarrassing smell. I asked the dealer to identify the...
4
4

DC Designs Designer Car Virtual show room at Infibeam.com
India=92s revered automobile design guru and designer par excellence =96 Dilip Chhabria and some of his latest creations have been featured online for sale exclusively on India=92s leading website...

Is there a perf chip that fits 2007 A4 2.0T?
And has results that are noticeable and reliable? What other mods might be easily done you fellows would suggest. I am only going to have this another year so I don't want to pour a bunch of dough...
2
2

Audi A4 - strange behaviour
I've had my 2003 Audi A4 1.9TDi for nearly a year and been very pleased with it however on 3 occasions I've noticed odd behaviour. After approx half an hour of enthusiastic driving on A roads (i.e...
5
5

Details emerge on Audi's supercharged V6
With stricter fuel economy and emissions standard emerging worldwide, almost every automaker is looking to forced induction to up vehicle power without increasing engine size. Audi is no stranger to...
1
1

UK fill up this week
58 litres = 12.76 UK gallons = 15.3 US gallons = £65 = $130
1
1

FS: Audi 5000S 5000CS 1984-1988 Official Factory Repair Manual
Used. On ebay, Buy It Now price is $56 + actual shipping cost via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box, shipping weight is about 8.5 lb. Current bid is $0.99
1
1

1999 Audi A6 Quattro
If the alternator is lit from the console, does this means my alternator is dead? I can still start the car but I believe it will not take long and the battery will be drain eventually. What does it...
8
8

Q on Passat AWD 4 Motion
A tow truck driver here in the Bay area (not towing our car) told my wife today not to park our 2000 Passat 4 Motion wagon with the front wheels turned because they have been known to "lock up" and is...
1
1