Is there a perf chip that fits 2007 A4 2.0T?

And has results that are noticeable and reliable?

What other mods might be easily done you fellows would suggest. I am only going to have this another year so I don't want to pour a bunch of dough into it that I'll be giving away.

Roscoe aka Rick

Knowledge is like money, the less you talk about it the more people assume you have.

Reply to
Roscoe P Pendoscoe

Scott Streeter

Just had the APR 91 Octane chip installed. Wow......what an improvement over stock. I would highly recommend it.

Reply to
bubbagump