2ka4/1.8 repair schedule?

Hi all,

I can't seem to find an easy to understand repair schedule (by miles, etc) for my 2000 A4 1.8. The manual maintenance booklet is for wrapping fish, and I can't find an easy one online.

Perhaps I'm searching wrong.

Does anyone know of a clear cut maintenance schedule? My audi is starting to complain about service. And now the check-engine lite just fired up, so I'd like to be armed with info before hopping into a dealership saying "just fix it".

Reply to
Thomas G. Marshall

"Thomas G. Marshall" wrote

Go to

After you register/sign in, click on "Recommended Maintenance".

There was also a good free Maint. Schedule on Bentley Publishers' site, but I can't find it there anymore. Maybe they took it off.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete