Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

sunroof
I have a 2002 A4 Quattro 2.8l. For the last couple of months the sunroof wouldn't respond to the knob being turned and had to be shut by pushing on the knob. Brought it to the dealer here and they...
1
1

Trouble code 18010 Power supply (B+) Terminal 30 - Low voltage
I recently noticed the check engine light was lit in my car. So I bought an engine scanner to see what the problem was (I thought it was the MAF). But the scanner read: 18010. In the the manual, that...
3
3

audi 5000 S windows
need help to fiqure out why the 2 rear power windows will not work,cannot find the fuses for the windows
1
1

Free to a Good Home - Engine Oil
Thanks to what I can best describe as a cock-up, I have two unopened 1l bottles of engine oil that's no use to me. If you'd like it, please come and get it (from Reigate, Surrey, UK). However, I will...
4
4

Engine Oil
My car is a 2002 A4 3.0 qS. The oil recommended in the owner's manual is VW 503.00, though the manual also refers to VW 503.01. I'm now finding it difficult to obtain 503.00: Castrol seem to have...
8
8

Chip for Tiptronic-transmission
I would love to "tighten up" the shift in my gearbox, using one of the many aftermarket-solutions available. Im driving a 98 A4 Avant 2.4 - any suggestions to which brand i should look for? And what...

Fuel saver bull or what
ebay item 150026104346 NO I am not the seller but just curious as seller seems to be making a fortune out of these. Do they work...........or not...........or is it just in the mind. One buyer gave...
5
5

Audi part numbers sources?
Hi everyone, It's becoming more and more difficult to get part numbers from the local audi dealers (and they often don't really know what they are doing either). Are there any sources for part...
5
5

AUDI 1997 A4 - Noisy bearing
Okay, so I know I have to fix the bearing otherwise my wheels might fly off. I took my car to an Audi dealer and they said it will cost about $700 to fix both sides. Is this about right?
12
12

Anyone here ever rebuild the 3spd transmission?
I'm attempting to rebuild a 91 200 turbo transmission with the help of a mechanic friend of mine. I've studied the Bentley manual and it appears these are not that complicated. That being said, I'm...
1
1

East Bay California mechanic?
Anyone know of a good Audi mechanic in the East Bay area of California (preferably Oakland or Berkeley)?

FS: 2001 Audi S8 Denver CO $24400
Mileage: 74,400 Body Style: Sedan Exterior Color: Black Interior Color: Black Engine: 8 Cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: AWD Doors: 4 For Sale is my 2001 Audi S8 CARFAX Certified. More...

1990 Audi 200 Odometer not working
I purchased a 1990 Audi 200 (not quattro) that has been sitting for the past 4 years. I got it running and everything seems to be in good working order with the exception of the odometer. What...
2
2

New Noise - Engine noise while in Drive - '02 1.8T Quattro
Hello All, 2002 Audi 1.8T Quattro, Auto with Triptronic Transmission New problem. Just back from having the engine serviced. Notice now that while in drive (and only in drive - mind you I haven't...
8
8

2001 A4 turn lights blink once and fail
Hi, My 2001 A4's (1.8T Quattro) turn lights blink once or twice and then die down as if the battery went down or something. This happens with both the left and the right turn lights. But when the...
8
8