A4 FLOOR MATS

Ref: 1997 2.8 V6 Cabriolet.

Ours has black interior and we are looking for some additional floor mats to proctect (particularly) the driver's mat from scuffing.

We live in the UK and have been to Halfords but are not much impressed with the range offered there (fancy trimming etc). Just need good quality plain black.

Any helpful comments will be much appreciated.

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Albright

VAG dealer sells good quality mats.

Ronald

Reply to
reply

I don't know what's available in the UK, but in the USA we can buy heavy-duty, deep-well snow/mud mats that can be cut to fit the car. Examples include the Husky floor mats:

Great products, and I always save the original car mats for when I want to sell the car, using these kinds of mats in the interim.

Reply to
KLS

Have a look on eBay. Rgds Alec

Reply to
Alec

mats.com

best stuff around. I think they ship to UK

Reply to
Dan J.S.