A4 Quattro: Electric Seat Adjuster stopped working

I have a ´96 A4 Quattro Audi with an electric seat adjuster on the driver´s side. I was adjusting to my comfort zone but suddenly it stopped working. I read the manual and it states that it will automatically reset itself after a powerload has been corrected. Unfortunately I don´t know how to fix this problem. Can any of you wise guys give me some guidance as to how to find such problem, or if you have had such issue in the past. Thanks guys for taking the time to answer these questions.

Reply to
wannadoitmyself