1993 Audi 90 getting stuck in 2nd gear (it's an automatic)

I've had a problem with it my car getting stuck in 2nd gear (it's an automatic)

So transmission problem, vacuum ..??? Any thoughts?

Reply to
Erik

You should pull the codes to have a better idea.

Just guess> I've had a problem with it my car getting stuck in 2nd gear (it's an > automatic)

Reply to
TonyJ