A6 Quattro traction control kicking in?

I have an '02 A6 Quattro 4.2L that has an acceleration problem. If I slow down at a stop sign and roll through without fully stopping when I try to accelerate sometimes it feels as though the traction control has kicked in and while I get high revs, it will not shift unless I take my foot off the accelerator and then press down again. Bad speed sensor? My mechanic has said it hasn't thrown an error code so what gives.

Reply to
swjacobs

Spinning wheels?

Ron