Audi 100 w/o rear seats

Does anyone knew if Audi ever made model 100 (C3 or Type 44 or in USA 5000) without rear seats?
English is not my native language, so I do not knew the name for this
type of vehicle, sort of pickup, or something. Just two seats and lot of space for transporting goods at the back.
I am not trying to convert my Audi, I just need this information so I can get some tax deductions.
P.S. I used to follow this group few years ago, and it seems to me that back then there was a lot mote activity.
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

Perhaps I should mention its Audi 100 Avant 1982?1991.
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **
✖
Yvan@office wrote:

I have owned four T44 series from '84 to '91 and have spent a lot of time on the Audiworld T44 forum. While Avants are common, I have never heard of one that was full cargo from the back to the front seats with no rear seat.
Add pictures here
✖
Nedavno TonyJ pi¹e:

Thank you, I thought I should ask, you never know.
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **
✖
HEY DONT WORRY ABOUT IT MY LUMINA HAS ONLY 1 SEAT IN IT AND ITS A FOLD OUT LAWN CHAIR

-
Add pictures here
✖