Audi 80 Cabrio 1992

Hi there!

My old Audi has a problem with the fuel gauge and the water temp gauge. It seems like they´re corresponding.

Somtimes i can see the corrct watertemp. as well as the correct amount of fuel. Then it changes, so that i can´t see any watertemp. and the fuelgauge drops down with about 1/4 of the scale.

I suspect it is a loose connection or an electronic problem, i just don´t know where to start - any help is welcome.

Thanks!

Peter Denmark

Reply to
Peter Svennson

They are.

Start with the voltage regulator (3 pin IC) on the backside of the the intrument panel's circuit board/film. Reseat, resolder, or replace...

So long! Ero.

Reply to
abcde

skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@igd.fhg.de...