Audi 80 valuation needed

Hi there

I would like to know what the value is for my audi which i am about to sell

its a Audi 80

Black

2.0 sport petrol 4 door saloon 138000 miles alloy wheels manual box

thanks

Reply to
Jovan5

Its worth as much as you can for it, I just sold a 93 audi 80 2.0E for £1200 , it was black, had alloys & a fsh, spoiler, 6 disk dc changer, check the prices in your local papers & car ad sections,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s