Audi A3 is #9 at Gaywheels.com

just-auto.com - April 25, 2007

..Gaywheels.com's data shows...which vehicles the GLBT (Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Transgender) consumer is considering when researching vehicles online....

Gaywheels.com Top 10 Most Researched Vehicles:

  1. Toyota Yaris
  2. Saab 9-3
  3. Toyota Camry
  4. Volkswagen Jetta
  5. Mazda MX-5 - Miata
  6. Volkswagen Eos
  7. Volkswagen Rabbit
  8. Dodge Caliber
  9. Audi A3
  10. Toyota Corolla

..each vehicle on the most-researched list is from a 'gay-friendly brand' according to Gaywheels... ========== Get gay:

George Orwell

I TRIED RE GISTERING GAYWHEELS.COM BUT NOW I KNOW WHO TOOK THAT DOMAIN

"George Orwell" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@mixmaster.it...

Reply to
O'Connor

hmmm...

so what you're saying is that gay people tend to make reasonable, informed automotive purchase decisions? All of the vehicles on that list seem to be quality, practical products (except for maybe the Caliber? Don't have any info. on that.)

No, I don't like the hairy butts, I'm just a car guy.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Certain vehicles, however, are more feminine than others. I'm surprised a VW Beatle isn't on the list.

Reply to
Larry Bud

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), in a sure sign that the Apocalypse is upon us, someone calling themself George Orwell said this in rec.autos.driving:

Our S&DDAM, ought to find this lits interesting....

Reply to
necromancer

No; they're gay. ;^)

-- C.R. Krieger (Arbiter of Cool)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

My mom drives a gay car? Please don't tell her...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

It's OK, Nate. Women are *allowed* to drive gay cars. One o' them 'double standard' things ...

-- C.R. Krieger (Arbiter of Cool)

Reply to
Motorhead Lawyer

You people should stop stereotyping. 10% of Hummers and Ford F150s are gay too, ya know.

Reply to
Fred G. Mackey

For the Ford, I'd agree. For the Hummer, I'd say it's about 10% *not* gay ...

-- C.R. Krieger (Arbiter of Cool)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

What if I drove it and...

...ummm...

kinda liked it? Do I have to tell the girlie?

nate

Reply to
N8N

It placed dead last in the last test of small cars I read.

Yup, and the TT should be at the top of that list.

Ulf

Reply to
asdf

No, but your relationship would be a sham ;-)

Reply to
Chris Bartram