Audio 80 GT

Hello,

I have the opportunity to buy an Audio 80 GT (or GTE i don't know) with about 122000 km. The price is very good - but I have questions about what can I expect from it. Is this car a "you-can-not-die" one? like the toyotas? Or are there any known problems with it. How many km's can I expect?

I would appreciate any comment about your experience of this car.

I also want to include a soundboard. I already saw that there is only limited space for a bass speaker. Maybe a subwoofer in the trunk will do the job!

Thank you.

Reply to
Lukas Leuthold