BMW bolt pattern vs. Audi?

Hi does anyone know what the bolt pattern is on a BMW 3 series? And how that compares to an AUDI A4 (5x112)?

I wanted to know coz a buddy of mine is selling his 18 inch bbs rims (they are off his 3 series 99 model I think) and I wanted to get them but not sure if they will fit?

Thanks

Reply to
Ash Mann

ran into the same problem... wanted to use my old 8x16 BMW wheels on my A4...no dice

BMW's pattern, at least in recent years, is 5x120

HTH

Reply to
silver30v