Bose without the Boat?

I'l like the enhanced sound system, but I have no need for On-star, or subscription radio services. Besides, I feel that the roof antenna lools kile an ugly little inverted boat, not a "fin" .

Does anyone know if it's possible to order a car with the Bose sound system, but without the roof antenna? (The sales people have no idea)

The only other option may be to remove it after the sale and cover the hole(s) with something less obtrusive. =20

Doug Warner