Boston Vandalism: My poor TT

My wife and I were out for dinner to celebrate my birthday. I return to my car to find:

Any body shop recommendations in the Boston area? I was planning on paying the extra cash to have the repair done at Clair Audi in Dedham. I have had too many horrible jobs done by my insurance companies "approved" repair shops.

Thanks

Reply to
ZiggyPopp

Oh, major condolences! I'm so sorry this happened, and on your birthday, too! No suggestions for you, sorry, other than a slow painful death to the vandals.

Reply to
xymergy

Why not mention the fact that you have been unsatisfied with insurance approved body shops in the past, and insist on using the Audi bodyshop. It's not like you're trying to weedle actual cash out of them, and saying "my mate's got a bodyshop and he'll charge £xxxx", and then giving your mate two thirds of the sum they pay out and pocketing the rest - the bodyshop will invoice the insurance company direct.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I used Boston Body (in Brighton) to repair and repaint my S4 after it was sideswiped in a parking lot (both passenger side doors replaced and the entire right side of the car repainted).

Boston Body is part of the Bernardi Group - which sells Audis, among others - and they use the same paint system as Audi does.

The new paint is a dead-on match with the original. You can bet I was relieved ;-)

Their prices are industry-standard, but from my experience they do awesome work...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

"ZiggyPopp" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com...

Reply to
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

May their hands and their d!cks rot

Have it painted and keep on enjoying your car, your family and your life. This is the best revenge you can have on those b@st@rds. Their only joy is in believing that they may distract you from your happiness by harming you or other people. Do not let them have it their way.

And by the way happy birthday and keep celebrating every day as if it is your birthday.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Well taken. Thanks. Made my day.

Reply to
ZiggyPopp

Still, detonating a small nuke in the neighborhood might give you the satisfaction of eliminating the vermin who did it..=20

To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are vermin. Please kill them.

Reply to
Doug Warner

I had a similar thing happen to my VW Jetta. I don't know how close you are to Lynn, but I had great luck at Col Craft. The work they did was excellent. You can't even tell anything was done to the car.

Rich

ZiggyP> My wife and I were out for dinner to celebrate my birthday. I return to

Reply to
Rich

And remember, and the end of the day its only a car. (I had to keep telling myself that when the woman driving in front of me veered into the central reservation, showering my beautiful new S4 with rocks and stones :-( I'd only had it 4 days.

But heck, life goes on.

Chip. (a rather appropriate name really)

Reply to
Chip