BP Ultimate

Hello.

Has anyone here in the UK tried BP Ultimate fuel ? I run a P reg A6 2.6 V6 and have tried the fuel. It certainly seems responsive and I do get more MPG. Just wondered if anyone else has had the same results or any problems ?

SPG

Reply to
Stephen Gray

There was some discussion in the TT forum a few weeks back.

I have always used Shell Optimax in my TTC225, which is 98+ RON, compared to BP Ultimate's Superunleaded 97 RON. The higher RON is probably more advantageous to a turbo engine.

-- Doug Ramage

Reply to
Doug Ramage

Did a search on the forum but could not find it - Do you know in which section it was ?

SPG

Reply to
Stephen Gray

IIRC, it was in the main TT forum.