Chip for 05 S4 Cab?

I recently ordered an S4 cabriolet (6 speed), and I am wondering if anyone has seen anyone offering a chip for this car yet - or will the chips for the 04 cars be the same?

Ken W.

Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with. - Dave Barry

Philly Hoodlum©#32 '01 Yamaha VStar Custom '70 Norton Commando

Reply to
smoke

Check out

.

Reply to
GMan

Thanks, but "The page cannot be found"

Ken W.

Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with. - Dave Barry

Philly Hoodlum©#32 '01 Yamaha VStar Custom '70 Norton Commando

Reply to
smoke

Worked for me - maybe the server hiccupped when you tried the url?

Reply to
daytripper

The original page works, just the S6 4.2 link doesn't.

andyt

Reply to
Andy Turner

Exactly. And I will need the chip for the v8 4.2 manual..... Ken W.