Driver window A2 -2000

Hello.

2000 A6 2.7T - ming blue......

Yesterday my driver side window failed to raise up. There was a small snap and the "plink" of some small part hitting the bottom of the door cavity. The motor still tries to raise the window, but it just tries for a second and then it freezes up.

I removed the door panel and found a small shard of blue plastic laying in the bottom of the door cavity. It appears to be part of one of the slide assemblies that are on each side of the window...Oh well no home fix for this kid..

My question. How evasive (costly) is replacing the window assembly / slides.. It looks pretty ugly to me.

Any help would be appreciated

Reply to
Josh