Looking for a 123 driver window

Hi folks

Just lost a bid on Ebay for a 123 chassis driver's side window for 84 300D. The crimped on bottom rail is rusted and I need to get a replacement in order to get it ready for sale. Doesn anyone out there have such a part or know of someone who sells just the metal part that can be crimped on?

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Cheg

Alex. You should be able to get one from any wrecker that handles MB,s. Try Potomac

as a start. I HAD a set of these from a car heading for the wreckers but just replaced my front windows.

Reply to
GBM

The crimped on bottom rail is rusted and I need to get

such a part or know of someone who sells just the

My friend just parted a 1981 123, I think he's still got the windows. If still interested reply to this post.

cp

Reply to
cp

Hi

I'm interested for sure!

Cheers

Alex

Reply to
Cheg

OK I'll check on Wednesday, and let you know. Anything else you need?

cp

The crimped on bottom rail is rusted and I need to

have such a part or know of someone who sells just

still interested reply to this post.

Reply to
cp

Well, if the visors/mirrors are beige and the plasitic covers are still intact and functional I could use them both.

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
alarose

Sorry, tough luck on the beige stuff :-)

cp

Reply to
cp

I called up my friend, he said the parts have already been sold :|

cp

Reply to
cp

bummer...