F.S. Audi 100 A6 Trailer Hitch

I have a Reese trailer hitch that I put on my 92 Audi 100 for sale. I retired the car last year and it's been sitting in my shed. I'm pretty sure it's rated for at least 2000lbs. I used it to tow a couple of Jet Ski's on a double trailer and had no problems. It could use a repaint but is in great shape. The hitch has a square receiver that is 1 1/2 inches square. I believe I have the receiver with a 2 inch ball for it as well. I paid $450 for it at U-haul not including receiver and ball and I'm asking $100 firm for it. It will fit 92-97 Audi 100 and A6 Sedans and 92-98 Audi A6 Avant's. If you are interested, please email

snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net or call 603-672-7116

The hitch is located in Milford New Hampshire and I prefer not to ship. If I do ship it, it will be the responsibility of the buyer to pay for shipping and packaging.

Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
Dennis