How much should I expect to pay for a 2004 Audi S4

With the options I'd like (premium upgrade, heated seats, shades) edmunds says invoice is 44,800 and 'what others are paying' is 49,700.

So somewhere in the middle of those 2 figures? Or maybe I should aim for invoice as the sales person and dealer will still get paid(?) based on manufacturer holdback.

Reply to
Alex

German cars don't have dealer holdbacks.

--Cesar

= = Cesar Borgia =

Reply to
Cesar Borgia

Well, Audi, BMW, and Porsche might not, but Mercedes and Volkswagon do.

Mercedes-Benz 3% of the Total MSRP Volkswagen 2% of the Base MSRP

Randy

Reply to
Randy S

Thanks that's good info. Well, off to the dealership then!

Reply to
Alex

Wow, didn't know that. Sortof odd as Volkswagen owns Audi ....

Reply to
Rusty NAilz