I hate choosing colours

white with beige..........yuuuuukkkkkkkk

clanger

Reply to
Clanger

That is exactly what I thought when I bought my TT Roadster. All TT's are silver that I see on the road, so I went for a custom colour "Deep See Green". Actually looks blue when the weather is cloudy, but when the sun shines it looks a gorgeous shade of green. Haven't seen any other ones in that colour either.

Reply to
John Wood