Honest opinion needed

Honest opinions, comments, complaints, moans, etc etc about my car please....

Ben

Reply to
Ben Organ

Ahhhh!

!!!

Reply to
Ben Organ

yuk.

Reply to
Theo

Explain.. why? what u dislike?

Reply to
Ben Organ

I dont think its too bad matey. It would look far better with colour coded bumpers and some very subtle sideskirts. Do yourself a favour and dont get an alloy fuel cap - try and keep the lines as smooth as possible. Understated can look very classy, and your on the right lines :)

Matt

Reply to
dirtycow

Well I like it, heh. :)

Okay; nice colour contrast (I like black and silver Kas), the wheels look in place too, one of the best colours to use those rear lights with,

Stuff to consider - although personally I need the rear wiper, you could ditch that, and a subtle Ford spoiler (not a bi-plane wing, heh). The MS Designs lower front grill with the integrated fog lamps is expensive but kinda classy, or if you don't have air conditioning, the Orciari fog lamp conversion, too.

Reply to
DervMan

Yea, was thinking of flushing the door and fitting remote boot lock.. thing is I dunno if I wanna spend anymore money on it - what with travelling and uni coming up.... I'm happy with it at the moment, and would rather save for my next car.. but then again I could change my mind....

Yea I agree the only spoiler that looks good is a small subtle one - one that flows with the lines..

Reply to
Ben Organ

!!!

Cheers, loadsa people say to me "colour code the bumpers" but I prefer the two tone - I reckon colour coded ones are _too_ much silver..

Alloy fuel cap is too expensive anyway for what it is.. would rather spend the money on other things..

Yea I like the subtle, but different look..

Reply to
Ben Organ

Did anyone check out the rest of the site by the way?!

Reply to
Ben Organ

opinion is, it looks ok for a KA, comments are well KA's are gay, Complaints well none really, moans are it's a crappy KA with rear lights that look a bit cacky and the bumpers look stupid and need colour coding.

still you seem happy with it so who cares, bit like that fact i don't care what idiots say bout my hairdresser 80's tin can. still beats a lot of big modern cars :)

Reply to
Vamp

No, because I couldnt get it to load at all. Bloody freeserve. :P

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l

Vamp, that is what everyone with a shit car says (c:

A bit like saying that being shat on by a passing bird is good luck.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I'd leave the locks - naff way to pimp daddy any car, Hmm I'll fill this space for the number plate then tack a bike plate onto the corner of the bumper now doesn't that look cool. ;-)

Save your money for all those college fees. :-)

Mark S.

Reply to
mark

Looks quite good for a ka, but that's probably the nice wheels :) I think it looks better with black bumpers than if it was colour coded, not a normal thing I know but completely silver ka's look awful, to me at least.

Don't get a stick on fuel flap, they look crap. Ka's look silly with spoilers as they don't go fast enough to need them, the same goes for most cars though.

Reply to
James Grabowski

[snip]

Headline news: MR2 owner claims that "Kas are gay."

:)

Reply to
DervMan

hehe - its 5:34am, just about to go to work and I'm having to stop myself laughing out loud cos I dont wanna wake everyone up

Reply to
Ben Organ

My understanding is that a spoiler can help the Ka. Not because of downforce, but because they can help the crap aerodynamics and hence fuel consumption at high speed.

Reply to
Doki

It's a Ka. So it probably needs better brakes, another 30 horsepower at least and some seats that you don't fall out of when you go round roundabouts :). I like the wheels and the blacking out of the indicators on the front end, makes a nice clean line. I don't like the back lights though.

Reply to
Doki

When it's got some extra horses it *will* need the brakes :).

Reply to
Doki

One, can't all cars benefit from more power, two, our seats are fine, and three it's your braking more so than the Ka! :)_

Reply to
DervMan