Ipod Integration to MMI

Anybody know of a product that will integrate my Ipod to the MMI system on my new A6 S-Line.

Currently using I-trip but would like to utilise the MMI system if possible.

Any thoughts, news or gossip ???

Reply to
Jeremy Webster

You can use the Ice link that will plug into your factory cd changer slot on the back of the MMI. It will allow you to control your I-POD from the deck which is nice. It runs about $200 I think.

Reply to
spencer