Loaned Timing Belt Tools - Los Angeles area

Hi, I loaned my crank lock tool (10 valve), crankshaft nut adaptor, and torque wrench to you a couple months. I have an axle job pending for which I need the torque wrench but have lost your name and numbers. Could you contact me so I can get them back.

Thanks,

Eric (in Ventura)

Reply to
RubEric

should have kissed them goodbye...(it wasnt me by the way) but personally, no-one borrows my tools, not even mother...lol

Reply to
steve