sunroof problems

I have a '97 A6 with a sun roof. If I leave the shade for the sun roof open and it rains, water pours down my back. is this a design flaw or am i missing something?

Reply to
El Guapo

The only possible explanation is the drain channel is blocked, causing the narrow "well" to overflow inside the cabin.

Solution: unblock the drain.

Long term consideration: keep the sunroof closed when parked, so debris doesn't land in the well and block the drain.

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper