Looking for K26 ...

hey everybody ... im new to the list. first of i would like to introduce myself to the list ... my name is adrian and i own several VAG products ( ;) ) i have 3 VW's ( but that not the point here )

- 1991 Passat GL ( SOLD )

- 1986 Scirocco 1.8L 8V Turbo ( k26, BVH port and polish )

- 1981 Rabbit 1.8L RD ( 10:1 comp, cams, headers ans full exhaust )

Now im looking for a k26 off any 5000T's. i blew mine last weekend racing a RT10. the guy was pretty suprised that i was keeping up with him .. hehehe .. should have soon the look on his face when i turned the boost controler off and pulled half a car lenght ahead of him :o ... but sadly 20 secs after that i lost all boost instantaneously ... so .. i took everything off and to my surprise there was no exhaust side .. i found it latter on in the rear muffler ( 2.5" SS Straight-Through Turbo-back ) .... the turbo site here in front of me with the shaft shaft sheared off rightwhere it meets the exhaust side .... so i need a used one so i can atleast creep around town. Please LMK... ALSO .. In from Windsor, Ontario. Thanks a buch guys/gals Nite everyone.

Reply to
Adrian