Older S4 spareparts

Like to update my Audi S4 ym. 1991. I`ve been looking for rear exhaust and chassis kit (springs/shocks) but there seems to be quite little choices (Finland).

I would appreciate if someone who has used those in their own S4, could recommend above mentioned parts. I`m not looking for something tailormade, but parts that have good quality/price ratio and have been designed to this particular model of Audi S4 (like ABT).

Reply to
Audifan