question on 6-sp manual

Isn't the right brain responsible for spatial relationships? And doesn't the right brain control the left side of the body? (Of course, in normal people with properly functioning corpus callosae[sp?], either half of the brain can learn to control either side of the body.)

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Quite obviously NOT, since if you READ the post to which I was replying, you will discover that he was under the impression that there was no lockout.

Reply to
Mark Allread

This new A4 1.8t six speed from Audi is the nicest shifter I have ever driven. It is buttery smooth and effortless in it's operation. Hitting reverse by mistake is very unlikely as the pressure required to push down on the shifter to achieve reverse is not part of the natural motion in shifting gears one through six. In other words, it is a dedicated pre-meditaded execution to select reverse.

Reply to
J Schiek

I READ the post, thanks for asking.

And only an utter pinhead would have come to the erroneous conclusion that the OP had ever driven an Audi 6-speed...

hth ;-)

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

But I don't think it's *much* more than 50%; i.e. right-hand-drive is not exactly rare.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Perhaps this information could be gleaned from manufacturing/sales figures? I.e. how many RHD vs. LHD cars in the world?

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith