Brake warning on A4

Had a weird one today. As I was switching off my engine I got a red warning from the DIS saying that my braking system was faulty and for me to check it immediately. I checked the brake fluid level as per the manual and restarted the engine. I drove straight to the dealers who checked the system and found nothing wrong. The error has not reoccurred as of yet.

Just out of interest has anyone else experienced anything like this ?

Audi A4 2.8 Quattro 2000 (W)

Thanks

Richard

Reply to