Quick general car question (on an A4)

Hi,

I've noticed on my A4 (UK, 1.8SE, 1997) that I've been losing some mpg in the last few weeks.

Is this due to the low oil level? (I've topped up with some Castrol GTX this morning). Or is there another possible reason?

Thanks, Al

Reply to
AS

I doubt it.

How long ago was your fuel filter, air filter, spark plugs replaced? Checked your tire pressure lately - is it too low?

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete