Re: A6 4.2 fuel economy and cost of ownership

Thanks for the comments. Anyone else have any info they would like to share on the A6 4.2?

Thanks,

Glenn

I'm considering the purchase of a used 2001/2002 A6 4.2V8. I'd like to know > what kind of mileage I can expect, and what items to look out for on this > car. Any help is appreciated. > > Thanks, > > Glenn > >
Reply to
quattroA4cars