1. Open engine compartment and remove the plastic cover above the headlight
unit...the one with 3 big plastic X head fasteners
2. Look at back of headlight unit; see and pop large spring clip holding
oval back cover on unit.
3. Pop small spring clip on white plastic unit that's slightly toward
center of car.
4. Pull out white plastic bulb holder assembly ( not necessarily
easy...you're working in tight quarters) Parking lamp bulb is the lower one
. Do NOT touch the upper bulb (high beam).
5. Replace lower bulb, again, not touching with your bare fingers. Use a
piece of toilet tissue to hold as you insert into holder.
REverse all of the above to install.
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.