Audi TT, Burnt out bulb...

How do you change the front drivers side parking light on an Audi TT?

Just to clearify this the bulb that lights up the yellow strip at the button of the headlight assembly..

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Heat

Reply to
Heat

Not that I have a manual to hand, but.. are you referring to the indicator, rather than the sidelight?

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

Its not the indicator light.. its the bulb inside the headlight assembly.. It looks like I would have to take the headlight off to get access to it but I am hoping thats note the case.

Reply to
Heat