rear windshield wiper stops sometimes

For some months I have a problem with the rear windshield wiper at my A4 (B5 99'er). The wiper turns on always immediately. After one or two wiping procedures it begins however, for approx. 1/2 sec. in arbitrary places to remain and thereafter keep on running directly. If it stops in the last quarter to the rest position, it does not hold directly thereafter in the rest position (although it should have made that).

Have you any idea? Mass problem at the rear windshield wiper? Impulse relay defectively? I do not know, where to begin my search.

Greetings Axel

Reply to
Axel Wendt

For some months I have a problem with the rear windshield wiper at my A4 (B5 99'er). The wiper turns on always immediately. After one or two wiping procedures it begins however, for approx. 1/2 sec. in arbitrary places to remain and thereafter keep on running directly. If it stops in the last quarter to the rest position, it does not hold directly thereafter in the rest position (although it should have made that).

Have you any idea? Mass problem at the rear windshield wiper? Impulse relay defectively? I do not know, where to begin my search.

Greetings Axel

Reply to
Axel Wendt

Reply to