Timing belt parts.....

Hello, audi 80 (1993 uk) 1.9Tdi i am about to buy the necessary parts for a timing belt replacement job and i am a bit confused about some parts.
parts required; timing belt belt tensioner water pump and seal front crank seal (is this the proper name?) i read about a cam seal (is this required or is it the same as the crank seal?)
idler pulley, idler roller - are these the same part? and are the required in addition to the belt tensioner?
i know there are lots of posts about timing belts, and people will probably be pissed at another novice posting silly questions, but all relevant help will be appreciated.
thanks richard
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.