UK audi A6 1.9TDI Rear Caliper Repair Kits

Can anyone advise if it is possible to obtain a repair kit for the rear brake callipers of my A6 1.9TDI 1999. It would seem that as the dust cover (rubber) has perished, I am face with a £130.00+ bill for an exchange calliper. What happened to good old calliper repair kits?

Reply to
Buster Keaton

part# 4D0 698 871 should do it, the ones for my TT (front) are $28 each and burn off every track event.

Reply to
john s

Reply to
Buster Keaton