Child's car seat

I'm told there is a child's car/booster seat for my 2001 A6. The one I have doesn't fit exactly right and I'm afarid it will eventually damage the leather seats. Anybody know if there is one made for an A6? I've searched the Audi site to no avail.

Reply to
res0iayk

Ok, here in a rea you can't be too cheap on. My wife has done the research and came up with this brand. I agree, you would think Audi would develop a mini-Recaro, or maybe we should...anyways..

there is currently a recall on some of the products, thought there isone for our 2001 A6's also... Cheers..

Reply to
Rusty NAilz