Video

I'm a new join. Have an Audi TT, which I recently drove w/ an ACNA group in the NC hills over Deal's Gap/Tail of the Dragon. Is it possible/permissible to upload video here?

Examples from last year's TT-East event near Chattanooga, TN

InTTruder

"InTTruder" wrote

Hello. Nope, this is not a binaries group. You can upload the video to a server and post a link to it here though. :)

Pete

Reply to
Pete